UNIFORMS & SHOES
“A dancer that looks like a dancer, dances like a dancer”
Dance is a discipline and our uniform is designed to put all students in the correct frame of mind, helping them learn and enjoy themselves while giving them a sense of pride and belonging. Correct uniform must be worn at all times. Teachers must be able to see the dancer’s body outline clearly in order to make proper corrections on posture, alignment, safe dance practices etc.
• We have a fabulous range of high quality pieces that can be "mixed and matched" at affordable prices.
• Hair must be properly secured and tied up off the face for all classes.
• Jewelery must not be loose or dangling – this can be lost or cause safety issues.
• A neat and tidy appearance is required at all times – remember you are representing YOUR studio.
• We stock the Capezio brand of ballet, tap & jazz shoes at less than RRP. If you need to place an order for an out of stock item, a deposit of 50% must be paid at the time of ordering. We are planning to add an online store to our Parent Portal very soon!
Everything you need can be purchased from our Springwood or Winmalee Studios - please ask your teacher for help.
& Tan tap shoes